As if getting fit wasn’t rewarding enough, what if you could earn rewards for working out? We’re excited to announce the Elevate Rewards Program! Earn points for club check-ins, referring friends, and more! Then use them towards a list of exclusive rewards! We look forward to seeing you in the club as you earn points and rewards. To join the rewards program, simply click here and follow the on-screen registration instructions!
How will it work?
First, you’ll want our app. This is the easiest way to interact with your rewards account, earn rewards for working out and to track your earnings, see available rewards and more. The Elevate Fitness app is available in the App Store and on Google Play.
You will automatically earn rewards for working out when:
- Referring a friend to Elevate Fitness: refer through our Elevate Fitness app, and we’ll automatically track your referral for you, and when your friend activates one of our qualifying membership types, your points are automatically added to your account – no action needed from you beyond sending the guest pass to your friends and family and encouraging them to visit the gym. And then your referrals can join the program and earn rewards for working out!
- Completing your New Member Personal Training Session: when you first join Elevate Fitness Clubs, we encourage you to take advantage of your complimentary personal training session with one of our certified personal trainers on one of your first visits to the gym, when you do complete this session, points will automatically be awarded to your account!
- Having a Birthday: I mean, if we’re going to age, we might as well get points for it, right?
- Following @ElevateSyracuse on Twitter: We post inspiring stories, gym/fitness/workout types, specials, promotions and reminders about holiday hours, weather cancellations and more. Follow us to stay in the know about all things Elevate.
- Checking In to the Gym: When you scan your card at the front desk, points are automatically added to your Rewards account!
- Attending a Class: Elevate Fitness has the BEST group fitness classes of any gym in the Central New York area, and now, when you register to take a class in our app, you get points! Check out our class schedules here.
- Completing a Personal Training Session: every time your trainer confirms your participation in a personal training session, you’re getting points.
- Checking in on Facebook: Use your social network to hold yourself accountable to your goals! Check-In and watch those points add up, and watch the support from your friends build as you work toward building the best body of your life!
- Posting/Sharing an #ElevateSyracuse photo on Facebook or Tweeting with #ElevateSyracuse: We LOVE seeing our members use social media to help stay on track with their goals. When you use our custom hashtag to tag your posts, you’ll get points AND see your posts displayed on the social media sharing screens located throughout our clubs.
- Every $1: Spent in our Pro-Shop: you spend, you earn. Get great supplements, custom Elevate Fitness workout and fashion apparel or the fitness accessories you need to up your intensity during your workouts. Whatever you’re buying, we’re rewarding you for it.
- Just for Joining the Rewards Program: that’s right – you have to register to start earning those points. And we want you to start earning points right away, so as soon as you register, we’re rewarding you!
Redeem Points For
- Free membership dues
- Elevate Fitness merchandise and swag
- Free gift memberships
- Retail and personal training discounts
- Free body image scanning sessions
- and more!
Set Up Your Account
- Once you have created your account, look for the Settings link in the upper right corner of the page. In the profile settings, make sure to enter your birthday so you can get points just for being born (the first time, don’t worry – we won’t make you go through that again)!
- The email settings are where you can manage how frequently you receive notifications about your points or unsubscribe. You can also add additional email addresses to merge old Elevate Fitness Rewards Program accounts into one. Those old points don’t have to go to waste!
- In the Linked Account settings, you can connect your Facebook and Twitter and accounts with the rewards program, and earn points when you post (make sure you post from within your Rewards Program account to get credit for the post)!
- Make sure you scan in, or manually check in, at the member service center every time you visit Elevate Fitness to get credit for your workout.
- If you’re taking a group fitness class, check in for that at the class kiosk (coming soon) or via the Elevate Fitness app (also coming soon) as well so you can collect the points.
- If you’re attending a personal training session, you’ll automatically get points for your session when your trainer completes your session in our scheduling software.
- You can only check in when you are physically at the gym.
- To get points for checking in on Facebook or Twitter, make sure your social media accounts are linked in your rewards program settings. And use #elevatesyracuse when posting.
- After you have checked in at a gym, you will receive an invitation in your rewards account to check in on Facebook or Twitter.
- There may be a delay between the time you check in at the gym and the time your receive the invitation, this is normal.
In the future, we’ll be adding additional ways that you can earn rewards for working out as well as additional rewards that can be redeemed for your hard earned points.
Not a member yet? Try Elevate Fitness for FREE!
NOTE: Elevate Fitness reserves the right to change the point value for both earning and redeeming at any time with or without prior notice.