A Guest Post by Richard Gates from vigrxhealth.com
Testosterone is a steroid hormone that is produced in the ovaries of women and testes of men. Testosterone is a type of an Androgen that is typically a male hormone, although it has more than 200 actions in women. It is a male hormone but still affects male and female both. Lower testosterone levels in men augment the risk of several health issues and welcome many diseases. If someone is suffering from low testosterone level, then exercise can be a workable answer that can help you deal with it.
What does testosterone do?
- Anabolic effects of muscle expansion and potency.
- It unites to receptors on the muscle cells’ surface and arouses the protein synthesis to construct the muscle after ordeal throughout resistance training.
- Testosterone augments levels of expansion hormone, which the body generates in retort to exercise.
- Growth hormone also plays a crucial part in protein synthesis and muscle growth.
- Testosterone aids in increasing muscle mass.
- Testosterone helps burning body fat effectively.
Effects of testosterone on your body
Lower testosterone may affect various parts of the human body. It may affect the endocrine system, reproductive system, central nervous system, circulatory system, muscles, bone, and many more. You will experience behavioral traits that affect the competitive spirit, and the person may experience skin irritation and ache. Loss of bone density and an increase in the fracture risk may be a result of low testosterone. Lower testosterone levels may affect your body and beard hairs.
How does exercise affect testosterone levels?
There are four primary factors.
- Weight: Weight has a direct correlation with lower body fat and higher testosterone levels. Weight matters in maintaining testosterone levels. Maintaining a healthy weight plays a crucial role in maintaining high testosterone levels. So even if your weight is more or not a perfect one, prefer exercising.
- Age: Another factor that matters the most is the age factor. The testosterone levels may decrease with age but performing short-term exercises may help in increasing the testosterone levels.
- Fitness Levels: In the case of low fitness levels, that may affect the testosterone levels. Perform exercises to maintain fitness levels.
- Time factor: The morning time is the best when the person has a higher testosterone level. So training at the end of the day may give you a more significant boost to your testosterone levels.
If you are dealing with such an issue of low testosterone levels than with exercising, VigRx Plus has got all the ingredients that will help you boost the lower testosterone levels. VigRx Plus ingredients are proven as capable of augmenting the lower testosterone levels by maintaining them to the required levels.
All Types of Exercise Count
To level up the testosterone levels, any exercise counts well. From resistance training to endurance, both help boosts testosterone levels. Performing some strength training or lifting weights workouts has a better effect on testosterone levels.
- Use more muscles.
- Lift heavier weights
- Have a shorter break time during your workout.
Ensure you perform an appropriate amount of workout essential for maintaining the levels and does not over-exercise, which gives you a tiring feel all the time. If you over-exercise, then you may experience excessive soreness, the issue of having a sound sleep, loss in performance, and trouble in recovering from the workouts.
Drop all your worries aside and include the exercises with the VigRx Plus and boost the lower testosterone levels to required ones. Still worried about VigRx Plus? Go to the VigRx Plus reviews sections. We won’t speak much as our reviews will do the talking this time.
Stay connected for more!!