MAKING CLASS RESERVATIONS AT ELEVATE
Here are the basic directions for signing up for a group fitness class and reserving a lane in the pool. Only members may make reservations, guests should see the front desk for assistance making class or pool reservations.
Please note that in our rush to get these systems in place, place-holder icons were used in the app and appear in the screenshots below – your apps may look different by the time you are making reservations.
Finally, you’ll need our mobile app to to make reservations. You can download it from the links below.
1. Open the app and tap on CLUB at the bottom of your screen.
2. Tap on the GROUP FITNESS option at the top of the page.
3. Tap on the CALENDAR OPTION from the list.
4. Find the class you want to take and tap on it.
5. To book this class, tap on BOOK A SPOT at the bottom of the page.
6. The top of the screen should say SUCCESS!
Reservations are one person per lane and are 30-minutes long, no exceptions. You must wear your mask from the locker rooms to the pool and when on the pool deck and not swimming. This is by mandate of NYS. Failure to comply may result in loss of pool privileges. PLEASE NOTE THE HOT TUBS AND SAUNA (IN DEWITT) ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
1. Open the app and tap on CLUB at the bottom of your screen. Then tap on the Pool Reservations icon.
2. Tap on the Swim Reservation Calendar link.
3. Select and tap on your desired date and time and tap on it. Follow the prompts to complete your reservation.