MAKING RESERVATIONS TO WORKOUT AT ELEVATE
Here are the basic directions for signing up for an outdoor class, reserving time on the fitness floor and reserving a lane in the pool. Keep in mind that our capacity is limited to 33% and priority is given to those with a reservation. Only members may make reservations, guest privileges are currently suspended due to COVID-19 and until further notice.
Please note that in our rush to get these systems in place, place-holder icons were used in the app and appear in the screenshots below – your apps may look different by the time you are making reservations.
Finally, you’ll need our NEW app to to make reservations. You can download it from the links below.
You may make only one reservation per day, and only one reservation at a time. There is a 90-minute time limit for all workouts until further notice.
1. Open the app and tap on CLUB at the bottom of your screen. Then tap on the Club Booking icon.
2. Tap on Calendar, choose Workout Reservation for a general workout, then your date and time and tap on it.
3. Tap on the blue Book A Spot button at the bottom of the screen. Agree to the terms of service, and tap on continue. Follow the prompts to complete your reservation.
1. Open the app and tap on CLUB at the bottom of your screen.
2. Tap on the GROUP FITNESS option at the top of the page.
3. Tap on the CALENDAR OPTION from the list.
4. Find the class you want to take and tap on it.
5. To book this class, tap on BOOK A SPOT at the bottom of the page.
6. The top of the screen should say SUCCESS!
Reservations are one person per lane and are 30-minutes long, no exceptions. You must wear your mask from the locker rooms to the pool and when on the pool deck and not swimming. This is by mandate of NYS. Failure to comply may result in loss of pool privileges. PLEASE NOTE THE HOT TUBS AND SAUNA (IN DEWITT) ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
1. Open the app and tap on CLUB at the bottom of your screen. Then tap on the Pool Reservations icon.
2. Tap on the Swim Reservation Calendar link.
3. Select and tap on your desired date and time and tap on it. Follow the prompts to complete your reservation.